As you may be aware, we suspended our transport runs in March to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our dogs, applicants, volunteers and the third parties with whom we work.

Having taken advice from APHA (the Animal and Plant Health Agency) we reviewed this decision and on the 23rd of April we confirmed that we will resume transport, whilst observing strict guidelines.

Those who already had an active reservation should have received an email explaining all of this to them. If you have not received this email, or your reservation was after this date, all you need to do is click through to the relevant page to read the conditions of transport – if you are happy, please go ahead and fill in the form at the bottom of the page, if you are not, just let your admin know.

We can defer transport for anyone who has coronavirus, coronavirus symptoms, is in a high-risk group for coronavirus or is just not comfortable or happy having their dog moved at this time – please simply advise your admin of your decision

If you are adopting a dog from Romania, please also be sure to read the article regarding additional, optional health tests and report your choice back to your admin.

Many thanks

Adopting a dog from Romania

Fostering a dog from Romania

Fostering/Adopting a dog currently in the UK